Personalised Dermal filler Package
Individually tailored to help restore to natural beauty,
WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS?
Dermal Fillers are used for a number of medical and aesthetic treatments. They are prescribed specifically for the patient and vary in terms of type of filler, the longevity of the product, and cost.
They are designed to be used in the face to enhance soft tissue volume and re-contour as well as fill in and smooth out depressed areas, such as around nasolabial and marionette lines around the nose and mouth. Cheeks , Lips, and jawlines are also popular areas
Prior to any Dermal Filler treatment, a full medical consultation will be completed.
- Medical History
- Identification of problem
- Full Dermal Filler Treatment Plan and Costings
Dermal Fillers can be either temporary, semi-permanent or permanent. The most common form of Dermal Filler is Hyaluronic acid based.
One booking per patient
All bookings should be made online
Appointment will be booked on payment
Single treatment Session. All treatment must be completed in a single appointment session. (Special Offer available in February only)
Our gift to you Include free:
1) Initial consultation
3) Skin analysis
4) 30 min session opera LED light - for skin rejuvenation and simply better skin
BENEFITS OF ANTI-WRINKLE TREATMENTS
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell rejuvenate and revitalise facial features.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell last approximately 3-4 months.
- Repeated Anti-wrinkle treatments visibly improve the appearance of the skin – Anti-wrinkle treatments are a preventative treatment.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell can produce a natural relaxed appearance
- Anti-wrinkle treatments have been shown to clinically improve migraines and headaches.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments can be used to treat excessive sweating / hydrohydrosis; this is a condition many people suffer from and is more commonly found in the underarm and feet.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments are also used medically for Blephroplasm, a muscle condition affecting the eyes.